Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise the vehicle and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the control link bolt and nut.
- Remove the control link from the vehicle.
- Install the control link into the vehicle.
- Install the control link bolt and nut. Tighten the nut to 17 ft. lbs. (23 Nm).
- Install the tire and wheel assembly. Tighten the lug nut to 100 ft. lbs. (140 Nm) using a crisscross torque pattern.
- Lower the vehicle.