Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the tires and wheels.
- Remove the left and right control link lower nuts from the control links.
- Remove the clamp bolts from the stabilizer shaft.
- Remove the stabilizer shaft from the rear suspension support.
Remove the control link nut (1) from the control link (2) and the strut.
- Install the stabilizer shaft to the rear suspension support.
- Install the stabilizer shaft clamps and bolts. Do not tighten the bolts at this time.
- Install the right and left control link nuts to the control links. Tighten the control link nuts to 33 ft. lbs. (45 Nm). Tighten the stabilizer shaft insulator bracket nuts to 38 ft. lbs. (51 Nm). Install the control link nut to the control link and the strut. Tighten the nut to 38 ft. lbs. (51 Nm).
- Install the tires and wheels.
- Lower the vehicle.