Removal & Installation
- Unfasten the cheater panel.
- Disconnect the 2 Lucar connectors from tweeter and place the cheater panel aside.
- Disconnect the multiplug from mirror.
- Support mirror and remove 2 Torx® screws.
- Remove the exterior mirror.
Collect clamping plate.
- Position mirror, locate clamping plate, then install and tighten the Torx® screws to 4.5 ft. lbs. (6 Nm).
- Connect multiplug to mirror.
- Connect Lucar connectors to tweeter in cheater panel.
- Fit cheater panel to door.
- Release the cheater panel from front door.
- Remove the anti-rattle foam pad from front door.
- Release the mirror electrical connector multiplug from mounting plate.
- Disconnect the connector from mirror.
- Remove 3 bolts securing mirror to the door.
Remove the mirror and collect mounting plate.
- Fit the mirror and mounting plate to the door.
- Install the bolts securing mirror to door and tighten to 3 ft. lbs. (4 Nm).
- Connect the multiplug to mirror.
- Secure the multiplug to mounting plate.
- Position the anti-rattle foam pad to front door.
- Secure the cheater panel to front door.