The A/C system must be evacuated immediately before beginning the charging procedure. Any delay between evacuation and charging is NOT allowed.
- Close valves on refrigerant station.
- Close valve on oil charger.
- Disconnect yellow hose from refrigerant station.
- Remove lid from oil charger.
- Pour correct quantity of refrigerant oil into oil charger.
- Fit lid to oil charger.
- Connect yellow hose to refrigerant station.
- Open valve on oil charger.
- Move pointer on refrigerant gauge to mark position of refrigerant drop.
- Slowly open correct valve on refrigerant station and allow vacuum to pull refrigerant into system.
- Close valve on refrigerant station when correct amount of refrigerant has been drawn into air conditioning system.
- Turn main switch to 'OFF'.
- Close valves on connectors.
- Disconnect high and low pressure connectors.
- Fit dust caps to connectors