Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle. Position a hydraulic jack under the axle to support it.
- Disconnect the stabilizer bar links and shock absorbers from the axle brackets.
- Disconnect the track bar from the frame rail bracket.
- Lower the axle until the spring is free from the upper mount seat and remove the spring
- Position the coil spring on the axle pad isolator.
- Raise the axle into position until the spring seats on the upper isolator.
- Connect the stabilizer bar links and shock absorbers to the axle bracket. Connect the track bar to the frame rail bracket.
- Remove the supports and lower the vehicle.
- Tighten the stabilizer bar links, shock absorbers and track bar to specified torque