Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove both rear tire assemblies.
- Remove the stabilizer bar links from stabilizer bar.
- Remove the stabilizer bar retainer bolts from the retainer .
- Remove the stabilizer bar by twisting it out and around the rotor and caliper from the right rear side of the vehicle.
- Twist and rotate to position the stabilizer bar on the axle from the right rear side of the vehicle.
- Install the retainers and bolts. Ensure the bar is centered with equal spacing on both sides. Tighten the bolts to 40 ft. lbs. (54 Nm).
- Install the links to the stabilizer bar.
- Tighten the nuts at the stabilizer bar to 65 ft. lbs. (88 Nm).
- Install the tire and wheel assemblies.
- Remove support and lower the vehicle.