Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Remove the wheel.
- Support the frame with jackstands and allow the axle to hang.
- Disconnect the height control tube.
- Disconnect the clip on the underside of the air spring. If the clip is difficult to remove, thread a wire through the hole and pull it. Discharge the air from the air spring to retract it.
Turn the unit 90 degrees and remove it from the axle.
NOTEDon-t manually extend the unit.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Use new O-rings on the height control tube.