Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Remove throttle body cover.
- Drain engine coolant.
- Remove intake air connector.
- Disconnect the throttle control connector.
- Disconnect the 2 water bypass hoses from the throttle body.
Remove the nut and 3 bolts, and remove the throttle body from the intake manifold.
- Install the throttle body with the nut and 3 bolts. Tighten them to 14 Nm (10 ft. lbs.).
- Connect the 2 water bypass hoses to the throttle body.
- Connect the throttle control connector.
- Install intake air connector.
- Fill with engine coolant.
- Start engine and check for engine coolant leaks.
- Install throttle body cover.