Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Using a screwdriver, remove the 2 caps. Tape the screwdriver tip before use.
- Remove the 2 nuts and wiper arms.
- Using a clip remover, remove the 6 clips.
- Remove the 8 screws and cowl top ventilator louver.
- Remove the hood to cowl top seal from the cowl top ventilator louver.
- Disconnect the wiper motor connector.
- Unfasten the 4 bolts.
- Disconnect the wiper motor from the wiper link, then remove the wiper motor.
- Install the wiper motor to the wiper link and tighten the bolts to 5.5 Nm (49 in. lbs.)
- Connect the wiper motor connector.
- Install the hood to cowl top seal to the cowl top ventilator louver.
- Install the cowl top ventilator louver with the 8 screws and 6 clips.
- Operate the wiper once and turn the wiper switch OFF.
- Install the wiper arms and tighten the nuts by hand.
- Adjust the installation positions of the wiper arms to the positions shown in the illustration.
- Tighten the wiper arm nuts to 20 Nm (15 ft. lbs.)
- Install the 2 caps.