Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Remove the fuel pump, as outlined earlier in this section.
- Disassemble the fuel pump for access to the fuel pressure regulator.
- Remove fuel pressure regulator, as follows:
Install the fuel pressure regulator, as follows:
- Apply a light coat of gasoline or spindle oil to the 2 new O-rings, and install them to the fuel pressure regulator.
- Apply a light coat of gasoline or spindle oil to the 2 O-rings again, and install the fuel pressure regulator to the fuel Tube joint no. 1.
- Install the clip.
- Assemble and install the fuel pump.
- Connect the negative battery cable.