Removal & Installation
- Remove upper link nuts and separate the links from the stabilizer bar with Remover MB-991113.
- Remove front bumper valence.
- Remove stabilizer retainer bolts and remove retainers.
- Remove stabilizer bar.
Remove lower link nuts and bolts and remove links
- Center stabilizer bar on top of the frame rails and install retainers and bolts. Tighten bolts to 45 ft. lbs. (61 Nm).
- Position links on axle brackets and into the stabilizer bar. Install lower link bolts and nuts and tighten to 75 ft. lbs. (102 Nm).
- Install upper link nuts and tighten to 45 ft. lbs. (61 Nm).
- Install bumper valence.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the upper stabilizer link bolts at the stabilizer bar.
- Remove the stabilizer bar bushing clamps from the frame .
Remove the stabilizer bar from the vehicle.
- Install the stabilizer bar to the vehicle.
- Install the stabilizer bar bushing clamps. Tighten the nuts to 110 ft. lbs. (149 Nm).
- Install the upper stabilizer link bolts and washer at the stabilizer bar. Tighten the bolt to 100 ft. lbs. (136 Nm).
- Install the tire and wheel assembly.
- Lower the vehicle.