Removal & Installation
- Remove wheel and tire assemble.
- Remove caliper.
- Remove retainers securing rotor to hub studs.
- Remove rotor from hub.
- If rotor shield requires service, remove front hub and bearing assembly
- If new rotor is being installed, remove protective coating from rotor surfaces with carburetor cleaner.
- Install rotor on hub.
- Install caliper.
- Install wheel and tire assembly
- Raise and support the vehicle.
Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
CAUTIONNever allow the disc brake caliper to hang from the brake hose. Damage to the brake hose will result. Provide a suitable support to hang the caliper securely.
- Remove the caliper adapter.
- Remove the disc brake rotor.
- Install the disc brake rotor to the hub.
- Install the caliper mounting adapter.
- Install the tire and wheel assembly.