Removal & Installation
The stability control system is an integral part of the ABS system on models so equipped.
Remove the center console as follows:
- Remove the floor console finish panel mat.
- Remove the floor console center finish panel screw.
- Remove the floor console center finish panel.
- Disconnect the floor console electrical connector.
- Remove the 2 floor console screws.
- Position the front seats forward.
- If equipped, remove the floor console bolt cover.
- Remove the 4 floor console bolts.
- Release the 2 floor console front clips.
Remove the floor console.
- Disconnect the switch electrical sensor.
- Remove the stability traction control switch.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.