Removal & Installation
- Remove the caliper anchor plate.
- Mark the brake disc and a wheel stud.
This ensures the lowest brake disc runout is maintained during installation.
CAUTIONIf excessive force must be used during brake disc removal, the brake disc Total Indicated Runout (TIR) must be checked at installation.
NOTEIf the brake disc cannot be removed easily, apply rust penetrating lubricant on the brake disc to wheel hub mating surfaces.
- Remove the brake disc.
- Clean any rust or foreign material from the brake disc and wheel hub.
- Use brake parts cleaner to clean the brake disc and hub surfaces.
- Apply anti-seize lubricant to the hub flange.
- Align the hub and brake disc marks and position the brake disc to the wheel hub.
- Install the caliper anchor plate.
- Check Total Indicated Runout (TIR).