- Before servicing the vehicle, please familiarize yourself with safety procedures.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the left front wheel well rear splash shield.
- Disconnect the fuel tube quick release fittings from both sides of the fuel filter.
- Remove the fuel filter bracket mounting bolt, fuel filter bracket, and the fuel filter.
Install or connect the following:
Fuel filter into the bracket making sure the flow direction is correct. Tighten the clamp to 15-25 inch lbs. (2-3 Nm).
- Tighten the bracket bolts to 62 inch lbs. (7 Nm).
- Start the engine and check for leaks.