- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
Connect pressurized brake bleeder to the reservoir.
CAUTIONCharging pressure should not exceed 2 bar (29 psi.)
- Connect bleeder hose and collecting container to the right front brake.
- Open the bleeder valve.
- Fully depress brake pedal at least 12 times until brake fluid emerges clear and without air bubbles.
- Hold the brake pedal down.
- Close the bleeder valve
- Repeat for the left front brake.
- Remove the pressurized brake bleeder.
- Test for proper brake operation.
- Connect bleeder hose and collecting container to the right rear brake.
- Open the bleeder valve and flush until clear brake fluid emerges with no air bubbles.
- Close the bleed valve.
- Repeat for the left rear brake.