- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the cooling system.
- Discharge and recover the A/C refrigerant.
Remove the instrument panel by removing or disconnecting the following:
- .Disconnect the fan motor wiring harness.
- Remove the fan motor.
- Install the fan motor and connect the wiring harness.
- Install the instrument panel in reverse of the removal procedure.
- Refill the cooling system.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.
- Evacuate and recharge the A/C system.
- Check the coolant level after starting the engine and running for several minutes.