Power Door Locks
Removal & Installation
Door Lock Motor
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Release the window rear guide rail.
- Release the inside door handle cable.
- On the drivers door, remove the outside door handle.
- On the passenger side, pull the door handle cable down to disconnect the cable from the locking lever.
- Release the cable clips and remove the rubber grommet.
- Feed the cable back through the opening.
- Detach the harness connector from the door lock.
- Remove the linkage from the door lock.
- Remove the door latch bolts.
- On the drivers side, release the door lock cylinder.
- Remove the door lock and lock cylinder from the door.
- On the passenger side, remove the door lock.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.