Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the tire and wheel. .
Using a suitable jack stand, raise the rear knuckle to remove spring tension.
Remove the lower shock bolt.
- Remove the upper shock bolt.
- Remove the shock from the vehicle.
- Position the shock in the vehicle.
- Install the upper shock absorber to body bolt, and tighten the bolts to 66 ft. lbs. (90 Nm).
- Install the shock absorber to knuckle bolt, and tighten the bolt to 133 ft. lbs. (180 Nm).
- Remove the jack stand from the rear knuckle.
- Install the tire and wheel.
- Lower the vehicle.