- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the right closeout panel.
Remove the blower motor wire harness connector.
Cut out the blower motor using a utility knife in the narrow groove of the lower case.
NOTECut through the case as straight as possible because the motor cup must be replaced.
- In order to prevent damage to the component, do not cut any deeper than necessary to remove the motor cup.
- Remove the blower motor.
Install the motor blower seal.
- Install the blower motor.
- Install the blower motor attachment ring if reusing the blower motor.
- Tighten the blower motor screws, and tighten the screws to 13 lb inches (1.5 Nm).
- Install the blower motor wire harness connector.
- Install the right closeout panel.