Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel.
- Install a spring compressor and compress the coil spring.
- Using a jack stand or suitable equivalent, support the lower control arm.
- Remove the lower control arm-to-knuckle bolt.
- Lower the control arm and remove the coil spring.
- Inspect the coil spring insulators for damage and replace as necessary.
- Position the coil spring onto the lower control arm.
- Use the jack stand to raise the lower control arm into position.
- Install the lower control arm-to-knuckle bolt and tighten to 44 ft. lbs. (60 Nm) plus 60 degrees.
- Remove the spring compressor.
- Remove the jack stand.
- Install the wheel.
- Lower the vehicle.