Nissan 350Z 2007-2008
Nissan Maxima 2007-2008
Carefully monitor brake fluid level at master cylinder during bleeding operation. Fill reservoir with new brake fluid. Make sure it is full at all times while bleeding air out of system. Place a container under master cylinder to avoid spillage of brake fluid. Do not loosen the connecting portion of the actuator during air bleeding.
- Disconnect battery negative terminal.
- Connect a transparent vinyl tube and container to air bleeder valve.
- Fully depress brake pedal several times.
- With brake pedal depressed, open air bleeder valve to release air.
- Close air bleeder valve.
- Release brake pedal slowly.
- Tighten air bleeder valve to 69 inch lbs. (8 Nm).
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 until no more air bubbles come out of air bleeder valve.
Bleed the brake hydraulic system air bleeder valves in the following order:
Right rear brake