Removal & Installation
- Remove transmission assembly from the vehicle.
- Remove Concentric Slave Cylinder (CSC) tube mounting bolt.
- Pull up the lock pin of CSC body.
Pull out the CSC tube (1) from the CSC body (2).
- Remove CSC tube and dust cover from transmission case.
- Remove air bleeder valve from CSC tube.
- Remove CSC body from transmission case.
Install CSC body to transmission case and then tighten mounting bolts.
WARNINGNever reuse CSC body. Never insert and operate CSC body, because piston and stopper of CSC body components may fall off.