Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the harness connector from the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor.
- Disconnect the tube clamp at the electric throttle control actuator and at the fresh air intake tube.
- Remove air cleaner to electric throttle control actuator tube, air cleaner case (upper) with the MAF sensor attached.
- Remove MAF sensor from air cleaner case (upper), as necessary.
- Remove resonator in the fender, lifting left fender protector, as necessary.
- Installation is reverse of removal.