Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable
- To remove the fuel injector from the fuel rail, expand and remove the clips securing the injectors and press the fuel injector out from the fuel rail. Discard the O-rings.
- Apply a thin coat of engine oil to the new O-rings, install them on the injectors, then press the injector into the fuel rail.
Install or connect the following:
New injector retaining clips
- Start the engine and check for leaks.