Nissan 350Z 2007-2008
Nissan Maxima 2007-2008
- Stop engine, and then turn steering wheel fully to right and left several times.
- Do not allow steering fluid reservoir tank to go below the low-level line. Check tank frequenter and add fluid as needed.
- Run engine at idle speed. Turn steering wheel fully to the right and then fully to the left, and keep for about 3 seconds. Then check whether a fluid leakage has occurred.
- Repeat the 2nd procedure several times at about three seconds interval Check generation of air bubbles and cloud in fluid.
- If air bubbles and the cloud don't fade, stop engine, hold air bleeding until air bubbles and the cloud fade. Perform the 2nd and the 3rd procedures again.
- Stop engine, check fluid level.