- Drain the coolant from the radiator.
- Remove fresh air duct.
- Disconnect radiator upper and lower hoses.
- Remove the CVT fluid cooler hoses, if equipped. Plug hoses to avoid leakage of CVT fluid.
- Disconnect the reservoir tank hose.
- Remove the radiator upper clips by pulling the tabs outside to release the lock, do not pull locks excessively.
- Remove cooling fan assembly to radiator bolts.
Remove the radiator assembly.
NOTEDo not damage or scratch air conditioner condenser and radiator core when removing.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal, paying attention to the following:
Install the rubber on mounting pin of radiator core