Removal & Installation
- Loosen the rear lower link bolt and nut from the suspension member side.
- Support the rear lower link by placing a suitable jack under the knuckle.
Remove the rear lower link adjusting bolt and nut from the suspension member side using power tool.
NOTEDo not reuse the adjusting nut, use a new adjusting nut for installation.
- Slowly lower the jack to lower the rear lower link and coil spring.
- Remove the upper rubber seat, coil spring, and lower rubber seat from the rear lower link.
- Remove rear lower link bolt and nut from the suspension member side using power tool.
- Remove the rear lower link and coil spring.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- Tighten suspension end nut/bolt to 73 ft. lbs. (100 Nm).
- Tighten knuckle end bolt/nut to 78 ft. lbs. (107 Nm).