Removal & Installation
- Remove the rear suspension assembly.
- Remove the connecting rod mounting bracket from suspension arm using power tools.
- Remove the two suspension arm nuts and bolts from the suspension member side of the suspension arm using power tools.
- Remove the ball joint cotter pin and lock nut using power tools.
- Remove the suspension arm from the knuckle using tool.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
NOTEDiscard the cotter pin, use a new cotter pin for installation.
NOTECheck the rear wheel alignment and adjust if necessary.