Removal & Installation
- Remove the rear suspension assembly.
- Remove the connecting rod mounting bracket from suspension arm using power tools.
- Remove the two suspension arm nuts and bolts from the suspension member side of the suspension arm using power tools.
Remove the ball joint cotter pin and lock nut using power tools.
NOTEDiscard the cotter pin, use a new cotter pin for installation.
- Remove the suspension arm from the knuckle using tool.
- Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- Check the rear wheel alignment and adjust if necessary.