- Set the front wheels in the straight-ahead position.
- Remove the driver air bag module.
- Remove the steering wheel center nut.
- Remove the steering wheel using tool.
- Place a piece of tape across the spiral cable so it will not be rotated out of position.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
NOTEAlign spiral cable correctly when installing steering wheel. Make sure that the spiral cable is in the neutral position. The neutral position is detected by turning left 2.5 revolutions from the right end position and ending with the knob at the top.