The back-up light switch is threaded into the transaxle case.
- Remove the wire clamp from the transaxle case that secures the switch wire.
- Detach the electrical wiring multi-connector.
- Loosen and remove the switch from the transaxle case.
- Remove the metal gasket from the switch.
- Position a new gasket on the switch.
- Thread the switch into the transaxle case and tighten it just enough to crush the gasket.
- Connect the wiring, install the wire clamp and check that the switch operates properly.