REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the window regulator handle, on non-power window equipped vehicles.
- Remove the arm rest as required.
- Remove the door lock knob.
- Remove the inner door handle cover.
- Using a flat screwdriver with the blade wrapped in tape, gently separate the door trim panel clips from the door.
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Place the door trim panel into position on the door.
- Apply pressure to the trim panel in the areas where the trim panel clips attach to the door.
- Install the inner door handle cover, door lock knob and the arm rest.