REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
929 Driver's Seat
- Remove the driver's seat from the vehicle and set it on a clean, flat surface.
To remove and install the sliding and reclining motor, perform the following:
- Unscrew the cable from the motor using pliers.
- Remove the retaining screws and remove the motor from its mounting.
- Position the motor onto the mounting and install the attaching screws.
- Connect the cable to the motor and tighten it properly.
To remove and install the reclining motor, perform the following:
- Pull the head rest and the two headrest mounting poles from the seat.
- Remove the bolts from the front part of the reclining knuckles.
- Loosen but do not remove the rear reclining knuckle bolts.
- Remove the seat back cushion from the seat back frame.
- Unbolt and remove the reclining knuckle (3 bolts).
- Remove the three attaching screws and remove the motor from the reclining knuckle.
- Unscrew and remove the bracket from the motor. Transfer the existing bracket to the new motor.
- Complete the installation in reverse of the removal procedure.
- Install the driver's seat and make sure that all the motors are functioning properly.