REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The back-up light switch is threaded into the transaxle case.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the wire clamp from the transaxle case that secures the switch wire.
- Disengage the electrical wiring multi-connector.
- Loosen and remove the switch from the transaxle case.
- Remove the metal gasket from the switch and install a new one.
- Thread the switch into the transaxle case and tighten just enough to crush the gasket.
- Connect the wiring and install the wire clamp.
- Connect the negative battery cable and check for proper switch operation.