REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and support the rear end on jackstands.
- Remove the bolts (along with the bushings, retainers and spacers) which fasten the stabilizer bar to the lateral links.
- Unfasten and remove the retaining bushings and brackets.
- Remove the stabilizer bar.
- Inspect all parts for wear or damage and replace any suspect parts.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Install all fasteners hand-tight, then lower the vehicle to the ground. With the weight of the vehicle on the wheels, tighten the retaining bushing bracket fasteners to 38 ft. lbs. (51 Nm). Tighten the lateral link bolts until 0.59 (15mm) of thread is visible above the nut.