REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Lower the window glass and remove the inner handle cover, door lock knob (if necessary), the window regulator handle and the door trim panel.
On vehicles with power windows, disconnect the wiring couplings.
- Carefully peel off the door screen so that it can be reused.
- Replace the window regulator handle and position the door glass so that the door glass installation bolts can be removed from the service hole.
- Remove the door glass installation bolts.
- Remove the door glass. Remove the regulator installation bolts, and then remove the regulator through the service access hole. Remove the window motor mounting bolts and separate the motor from the regulator.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. If the vehicle is equipped with power windows, connect the leads of the motor to a battery and run the regulator to the down position before installing the motor. Cycle the window several times to make sure that everything is in good working order.