REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 11
- Remove the armrest or the screw in the armrest cup as applicable.
- Remove the window regulator handle, on non-power window equipped vehicles. This can be done by sliding a rag between the handle and the panel to release the clip.
- Remove the door lock knob if it interferes with removal of the panel.
- Remove the inner door handle cover. Pull the cover outwards are release the lock rod clip.
- Remove any screws along the door panel.
- Gently separate the door trim panel clips from the door. A special tool is available to do this. If this tool is not available, use a prytool with the blade wrapped in tape (be careful not to break the panel or the clips).
- Unplug and electrical connections necessary, then remove the door trim panel.
- Engage the electrical connections, then place the trim panel into position on the door.
- Apply pressure to the trim panel in the areas where the trim panel clips attach to the door.
- Install the inner door handle cover, door lock knob and the armrest.
- If equipped, install the regulator handle.