REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the mounting nut from the fog light mounting bracket.
- Remove the fog light housing and bracket as an assembly through the front fascia of the vehicle.
- Remove the attaching screws from the fog light lens retaining brackets at the housing. Carefully remove the lens assembly from the housing, then disconnect the electrical connectors.
- Remove the wire retaining rubber grommet from the housing and remove the wire harness from the housing.
- Remove the mounting nut from the mounting bracket and remove the bracket from the fog light housing.
Remove the bulb as follows:
- Carefully remove the rubber grommet from the lens assembly.
- Release the bulb retaining bracket by pushing in on the release tabs and pulling up.
- Remove the bulb assembly from the housing by pulling it straight out of the lens.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Make sure the bulb is correctly piloted into the lens assembly.
The halogen fog light bulb contains gas under pressure. The bulb may shatter if the glass envelope is scratched or the bulb is dropped. Handle the bulb carefully. Grasp the bulb only by its base. Avoid touching the glass envelope. Keep the bulb out of the reach of children.
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5