Removal & Installation
Navajo And B Series Pick-Up Models
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Insert the radio removal tool 49-UN01-050 or equivalent, into the radio face.
- Press in 1 inch (25.4mm) to release the retaining clips, then using the tool as handles, pull the radio out of the instrument panel.
- Disconnect the antenna and wiring connectors from the radio.
- Connect the wiring and slide the radio into the instrument panel. Ensure that the rear mounting bracket is engaged on the mounting track in the panel.
- If removed, install the finish panel
- Connect the battery cable.
- Check the operation of the radio.