Removal & Installation
The fuel pressure relief valve cap on the valve must be removed.
- If the fuel supply manifold is installed on the engine, remove the fuel tank filler cap and relieve fuel system pressure.
- Using a deep socket or an open-end wrench, remove the valve from the fuel supply manifold.
- Install and tighten the pressure relief valve to 69 inch lbs. (7.75 Nm).
- Build fuel pressure in the system by turning the ignition ON and OFF (without starting the engine) at least five times. Leave the ignition ON at least 5 seconds each time. Check for fuel leaks.
- Install the pressure relief valve cap and tighten it until snug.