If a leak occurs between the tubing and the tube nut, replace the hose assembly. If a leak occurs between the tube nut and the pump outlet replace the plastic washer.
- Check the fitting to determine whether the leak is between the tube and tube nut or between the tube nut and pump outlet.
- If the leak is between the tube nut and pump outlet check to be sure the nut is tightened to 30-40 ft. lbs. Do not overtighten this nut.
- If the leak continues or if the leak is between the tube and tube nut, remove the line.
- Unscrew the tube nut and inspect the plastic seal washer. Replace the plastic seal washer when the line is removed.
- To aid in the assembly of the new plastic seal washer, a tapered shaft may be required to stretch the washer so that it may be slipped over the tube nut threads.
- If the rubber O-ring is damaged it cannot be serviced and the hose assembly will have to be replaced.
- Connect the tube nut and torque to 30-40 ft. lbs.