Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Support the lower control arm with a floor jack.
- Remove the rear stabilizer bar bolt from the lower link side.
- Loosen the inner bolt of the rear lower control arm.
- Remove the outer bolts of the rear lower control arm.
- Lower the control arm and remove the coil spring, upper spring seat rubber, lower spring seat, bound stopper from the spring side and the body side.
- Install the bound stopper to the body and spring sides.
- Install the lower spring seat and upper seat rubber.
- Install the coil spring with the small outer diameter side faces downwards and raise the lower control arm using the jack.
- Install the lower arm outer and inner bolts and tighten the outer bolt first then the inner bolt to 63-86 ft. lbs. (86-116 Nm).
- Install the rear stabilizer link bolt and tighten to 31-44 ft. lbs. (43-60 Nm).