Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Drain the cooling system.
- Remove the engine and transmission assembly.
Remove or disconnect the following:
- Clean all gasket mating surfaces.
- Apply clean oil to the APV valves as shown
Install or connect the following:
Intake manifold using a new gasket in the sequence shown. Torque the bolts to 14-19 ft. lbs. (19-26 Nm). Retighten bolt no. 1.
- Fill the cooling system.
- On models with dynamic suspension, perform the steering angle sensor initialization procedure.
- Run the engine and check for leaks.