Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Drain the engine oil.
Remove or disconnect the following:
- Clean the oil pan. Clean all dirt, oil and old sealant from the oil pan and cylinder block contact surfaces.
- Apply a continuous bead of silicone sealant around the perimeter of the oil pan.
Install the oil pan and tighten the bolts to 78-104 inch lbs. (9-12 Nm).
- Fill the engine with clean oil.
- Start the vehicle, check for leaks and repair if necessary.
- On models with dynamic suspension, perform the steering angle sensor initialization procedure.