Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the strut cross brace in the engine compartment and the upper shock mounting nuts.
Remove or disconnect the following:
- Remove the upper and lower shock absorber mounting nuts and bolts and remove the shock absorber/coil spring assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Tighten the upper shock nuts to 34-46 ft. lbs. (46-62 Nm) and the lower shock nut and bolt to 58-76 ft. lbs. (78-103 Nm)
- Check and/or adjust the front end alignment.