Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Place the ignition switch in the LOCK position.
Disconnect the negative battery cable.
CAUTIONAfter disconnecting the battery, wait for more than 1 minute for the SAS to deplete its stored energy.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Center console upper panel
At the driver-s side, remove the SAS module and the steering wheel by removing or disconnecting the following:
Place the wheel in the straight-ahead position and turn the ignition switch to LOCK
Install or connect the following:
Instrument panel and tighten the fasteners as shown
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- On models with dynamic suspension, perform the steering angle sensor initialization procedure.
- Operate the engine to normal operating temperatures, then, check the climate control operation and check for leaks.