Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Remove the windshield wiper arm and blade, as shown in the accompanying illustration.
Remove the cowl grille.
- Detach the electrical connector.
Remove the bolts. Move the windshield wiper motor in the direction of the arrow (in the illustration), remove the securing dowel from the bracket, then remove the windshield wiper motor.
- Install the wiper motor in the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Attach the electrical connector.
- Install the cowl grille.
- Clean the windshield wiper arm connector shafts using a wire brush before installing the windshield wiper arms, then install the arms and blades in the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Connect the negative battery cable.