Diagnosis & Testing
If the mirrors are inoperative, inspect the following:
If a single mirror is inoperative, inspect the following:
If a single mirror does not function with switch logic, inspect the following:
Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the front door trim panel.
- Remove the front door sail panel.
- If equipped, disconnect the speaker electrical connector.
- Disconnect the exterior rear view mirror electrical connector.
- Remove the screws.
- Remove the exterior rear view mirror.
- Feed the power mirror wiring through the opening in the front door.
- Remove mirror motor.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.