REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Discharge the refrigerant system. See General Information And Maintenance .
- Remove the air cleaner assembly.
- As required, remove the front grille, air seal cover and side lamps. Remove the clamps and the hood lock brace, if installed.
- Disconnect and plug the condenser inlet, outlet and liquid lines to prevent the entry of moisture and dirt.
- Remove the necessary components (such as the cooling fan) in order to gain access to the condenser mounting bolts.
- Remove the condenser mounting bolts. Remove the condensor from the vehicle.
- Lower the condenser into the vehicle and secure it with the mounting bolts. Reinstall all other parts.
- Connect the suction, discharge and liquid lines to the condenser.
- Install the hood lock brace and the clamps, if removed. Install the air seal and the front grille and side lamps.
If a new condensor was installed, add approximately 30cc of clean compressor oil to the unit.
- Install the air cleaner assembly. Connect the negative battery cable.
- Evacuate, charge and test the system as described in General Information And Maintenance .